Some of the past conferences (co)organized by the Discrete Math. team in Liège.
The original web sites are no longer supported, if you need some information, please contact a member of the team.
- CANT Edition 2006 (Summer school Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory 8-19 May 2006)
- CANT Edition 2009 (Summer school Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory 1-5 June 2009)
- AutoMathA 2009 (AutoMathA plenary conference 8-12 June 2009)
- Numeration 2011 (International conference 6-10 June 2011)
- CANT Edition 2012 (Summer school Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory 22-26 May 2012)
- Automatic Sequences 2015 (Workshop 25-29 May 2015)
- Journées Montoises d'Informatique Théorique (Conference 5-9 September 2016)
- CANT Edition 2016 (School Combinatorics, Automata and Number Theory 28 November-2 December 2016)
- DLT 2017 (21th international conference on Developments in Language Theory, 7-11 August 2017)